Monday, September 24, 2007

Saturday's Lab

That’s the first lab observation this semester and I learn lot of things that day!! The world is big and something is really imagined. We just take really a little sample from the fish container then find something really different. Also, the letter E can be looked like 3 letters, the hair also is imagine. But most unforgettable memories is that from some student’s observation I saw there are some things are moving around, they are small but they have legs and circle around goes very fast. Also, there is something just like crab and which has shell and can open and close all the time, yet funny things it was gone without any reason to guess. The most scare things is when a classmate call me to see his wonderful observation , when I just close to the eye glass ,there is something like while and long tall fly to me. That’s really scared and the thing is just like the dirty monster in the movie. Although I know that thing is small and we can’t see it by eyes but I still feel disgusting and scared of it. That’s really different day for me and I think I should be becareful next time when I swim in the ocean, because I don’t know what over there and what will happen to me. I still feel cold and scared when I think the thing’s tall jump up to me, although that was died latterly that day but I still don’t want to see …-_-

No comments: